Discipline Global Mobile

At 04:55 PM 11/20/97, Michael P. Hughes, Ph.D. wrote:
>>"Pie Jesu" is wonderful. I love this, and "Blessing of Tears", more than
>>my other Fripp Soundscape CDs.
>>I was looking for "Outer darkness" everywhere (in Germany), but I cannot
>>get it for some reason. And I haven't heard of "November Suite" ...
>>Where did you get these?
>
>They're available, direct-only, from Discipline Global Mobile. The albums
>are to be found on www.discipline.co.uk, along with 1-minute samples from
>all the albums in the DGM catalogue.  You also get the story behind the
>November suite, which is (a) slightly sad (b) something we could all
>probably relate to and (c) quite amusing in parts, including Fripp's
>post-gig grocery shopping.

Thanks to Michael Hughes for posting the info on Discipline Global Mobile,
Fripp's very interesting indie label. The web site Michael mentioned,
http://www.discipline.co.uk has lots of great stuff in it, including some
scathing commentary on the mainstream music biz.

Unfortunately, GDM doesn't yet have on-line ordering, so you have to do it
by mail. The UK address is listed at the web site, but to request a catalog
in the US, you have to send a request with your name and address to
PossProd@aol.com. It looks like a label worth supporting.

-Len