Re: I'm Volunteering!!!!!!

At 01:55 PM 11/20/97 -0800, Matt McCabe wrote:

>Now, both Stephen Goodman and Eric Fischer have volunteered their services
>to get this project going.  Assuming there isn't a major uprising at this
>suggestion,  I would like to coordinate this project and delegate tasks to
>those interested.  With the end goal of completing this project in a
>reasonable amount of time.
>
>Kim?  Are you out there?  I really would like to hear your input on this
>and get your official stamp of approval before proceeding (since you are
>founder of this wonderful forum).

My input is that you don't need my approval! If you want to make cd's, by
all means do so! Make a web page for it, make real audio files, do whatever
you like. LD is your place just as much as mine. (although it costs me a
bit
more....) My job is just making sure stuff get's uploaded to the website
and
the mailing list doesn't go down too often. It's up to you guys to make it
all come to life!

I *like* anarchy. If people think something is a good idea, and they want
go organize it and do it, then that's just fine by me. I don't have time to
be a dicktator!

kim

Kim Flint                       408-752-9284
Mpact Systems Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research              http://www.chromatic.com