Re: need a jamman

At 01:52 AM 11/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>I had written a couple of days ago inquiring if anyone had info on where
>>could purchase a jamman for under list price. Thank you for your replies.
>>If anyone else has any more info, please let me know. Thanks
>>
>>                                                      Haganbr@jmu.edu
>I posted this on Sat. Dont know of status
>
>                           K Law

For you two newbies, (and I say that tongue-in-cheek being one myself) the
Jamman and Vortex have both been discontinued by Lexicon. Examples crop up
on the used market where they generally lanquish until some looper posts
notice of it to this group--after which the astonished seller receives
frantic queries from around the world . . .

I may have a line on a reasonably priced Vortex, but the other Looper in
the
auction where I got it has first dibs:
(Dave, got ears man?)

drone on~~~~~~~~~Tom