Re: Re: effect sends and switchers

>I'm also down to one effect send on my mixer and ....
>more
>than two loopers..
My too-many-fx/loopers solution so far is to run each output of my
three-output Timtone (think LGX synth access) guitar into its own dedicated
processor/sound module (a VG-8, a GT-5--both stereo, and a Rockman acoustic
pedal--mono) into channels on a Mackie1604vlz. I reach each of three main
stereo fx from one of the 3 fx-send pairs, then send each fx's outs to
separate channel-input pairs, so any fx could be sent thru any other. I
monitor and record only from the control-room outs, so I can use  the outs
from each separate buss pair (1/2 and 3/4) as additional selective fx
sends,
returning these fx to fx returns, which of course come up at the main out,
which also has insert points for sending everything to yet another stereo
fx.
It gets a little hairy keeping track of possible feedback loops, but I
can't
think of any way to get more sends out of the Mackie. My only problem now
is
how to automate the setup...a Switchblade would be ideal, but they're so
frigging expensive! I'm looking closely at their new Cosmix..and at the
idea
of just getting a few stereo volume pedals. Anybody have any other ideas,
or
pedal recommendations?
dpc