RE: Looper CD update / Offer for rare CDs

>Since its almost a year now,
>some people might have better material by now
>and  send them in as a CD?

That's right, I think I have better material now, which I'd like to see on
a new CD (but I'd like to see the first CD as well).

>Today (!) I started to sell a limited series of 50CDs, home made, with
>"perfect" lable and cover, numbered and signed, of a '95  recording
>("Musica AguArianA para pensar-se").
>Anyone interested?

Yes, I'd love to have one.

In fact, my plans are very similar - I think I'll be able to come up with a
limited CD edition of my recent looping improvisations in spring ... and
several other people on this list have their CDs ...

Maybe we could set up some kind of small central marketplace for our own
music (the official Looper's Delight CD, as well as our private efforts) on
the looper's delight website? Complete with descriptions, cover image, a
realaudio sample, bank account number, and email address? Would that make
sense, and is there enough disk space for that Kim?

Michael Peters
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters
HOP - Fractals in Motion ..."the only screen saver you'll ever want"
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters/hop.htm