RE: 2nd CD -- Themes and Costs

Or perhaps call the first one "Loopers Delight," the second one "Loopers
Delight," the third one "Loopers Delight"... :-} . (Hmm, why did the name

Peter Gabriel just come to mind?). Slightly more seriously, though, if
the type size started out large - say 30 point - and got gradually
smaller with each issue...? Naw, not really, but it seemed funny at the
time.

Jim Bailey