Proposal for the 3rd CD (Submissions on TAPE) March 31st deadline

After having been a part of the 2nd CD project, I would like to make a
proposal for the
3rd project.  Many folks out there appeared to be interested in submitting
tapes.

If you are interested,  I would be willing to produce this project.

Proposal:
1) We would follow the guidelines being established for the 2nd CD project.
2) After the final tape is mastered, we would submit to Marathon for
cutting
the final CD.
3) All submitters get a set number of CDs and or Tapes with the ability to
buy
all subsequent pressings at cost.
4) The producer and Loopers-Delight receive stipends for their efforts.
(Goal being to help this web site to become self sustaining and to
encourage
other producers to step forward)
5) 2,3 or 4 track  StereoTapes showcasing Looping and or Vortex highlights
are
accepted.  Final Mixes being done by the producer.
6) $100 submission fee is required.
7) A request for artwork is made to the group of which websites are set up
for
sampling and voting.
8) Project time lines:

|Now----+March 31st tape submissions and selection process