Re: *NO FLASH PHOTO's* -- Fripp??????

ANET wrote:

> My feelings on Fripp at the moment are not good, and now he stops when a
>flash
> goes off?  What a luxury, play music for a living and have an attitude as
> well.  I know, paparazzi are everywhere right?
>
> Am I missing something?

Perhaps you are missing something. I agree with Fripp's stance on
photography of performance not because I am a "devoted fan" but because
I am a theatrical director, producer and sometimes actor. It is
understood that flash photography is not allowed during plays and other
such performances but somehow this rule of respect for the performer(s)
and audience does not translate to musical performance. Why should this
be so?