Re: Boss Sampler s-202 DR.sampler

On this note, I should recommend Stomper, a free program that lets you make
various percussive sounds.  It's easy to use and lets you do a lot of
stuff.
Not sampling of course, but it's a very easy and cool way to generate your
own sounds.

The URL is http://www.lysator.liu.se/~zap/mus_info.html  It's billed as "a
free TR 909."

-Jesse