Borders in Mays Landing

Greetings all....

Just a quick note to let all interested parties know that "Adelante" was
incredible.  Tonight was the first leg of the New Jersey shows and as far
as I
am concerned, Paul and Jodi will see my face at everyone(and probably get
sick
of me!).  Unfortunately, I arrived late, but I was able to catch about an
hour
or so of the show.  The guys were great and seemed to have been received
very
well at Borders.  I can't wait to see them in a more
ambient-music-friendly-
atmosphere like the "Down to Earth Coffeehouse" on January 17th.  If you
are
anywhere near the area, make it a point to check it out!!!  Or if you are
an
hour and a half away, like I was tonight, consider it even more!!!  It was
well worth the drive!!!

...that's all folks.....happy looping....

Daniel