CATCH IT WITH WHAT YOU'VE GOT NOW

Kim Flint wrote:

> BTW, I read the specs on that philips CD-RW jobbie, damn that looks cool!
> Who needs DAT anymore?
>
> kim

- i stumbled onto this while seeking more info on the 870 . . .

- btw, the union just called to say that i have re-use fees coming from
a new Nissan commercial that uses music that i recorded w/ Vince
Guaraldi (Linus & Lucy) on a THREE TRACK . . . Ampex . . .(state of the
art at that time, the 4th track was the "sync").

- the vinyl sounds WAY better than the cd or the tv . . .

- just do it . . . catch it if you can