Re: Hello... Hello!

Hey there Corynne,

My history is about the same except i play the cello and have been very
successful at touring here and in Europe with solo concerts using looping
as
a base for alot of my compositions-improvizations.....

If you like check out my site at http://kspace.com/kory

i just saw an echoplex for sale yesterday on this chat-email line. if you
have trouble to find it ,let me know.

good luck and have fun!

erich@interlinx.qc.ca