ANYONE KNOW THE MIDI PEDAL SCHEME FOR THE ECHOPLEX?

Does any one know what the midi pedal scheme is for the echoplex?My jamman
goes somthing like this,1=tap,2 and 3=bypass,4 and 5=replace,6=overdub,7and
8=mute,9,10and11=fade,12=loop#one,13=loop#two,14=loop#three,15=loop#four,
16loop#five,17=loop#six,18=loop#seven,19=loop#eight.Is the echoplex midi
pedal
scheme anything like this?
The pedalboard for the echoplex looks like you have to scroll(tap) to get
to a
prefered loop?Say I have the nine seperate loops filled,Im on loop# two
and I
need to get to loop# nine do I have to scroll(tap) up to the ninth loop?I
would rather simply press one button per loop to get were I need to be.Im
using a ADA MC1 midi pedal.
thanks for any help you guys can offer,
Brian McKenzie