Re: PMC-10 Midi Controller Pedal...

     Hello all, and Kim!

     After our recent discussion of how great the PMC-10 floor pedal is.
(I
     mentioned somewhere in there that I've had a few unexpected resets
     which marooned me in various locations... sessions, gigs etc.)

     Weellll... I had a reset last night. Lost mucho deep programmed stuff
     for my IPS33B, JamMan, LXP-15II, GX-700, GCX Expander. I've had
     trouble with restoring backups before so I've become complacent or is
     it resigned? I had no current backup.

     That said... I began rapidly re-programming and lo and behold. I'm
way
     more organized, and my patches and banks now reflect my current way
of
     thinking! Wow... I never would have done the work of reorganizing my
     huge rats nest of info had I not crashed! It's a funny world isn't
it?
     Maybe a few less bits and bytes in memory will tax my PMC-10 less.

     ***I After a reset, I'm almost always curious about what else it out
     there to manage my Midi...

     There has been a recent thread about syncing and Plex Midi control
     where Kim mentioned other OK floor peds. The FC-200 was one. If one
of
     us owns one could you possibly go into detail about it's ability to
     manage controller changes and other midi functions?

     Peace...
     -Miko