Robert Fripp in Montreal

Hi,

I just saw Robert Fripp last night.  Great show, although he started way
ahead of
schedule.

I was glad to hear the Roland GR-300 guitar synth was still being used by
Mr. Fripp,
but I just wish the idiots seated in front of me could have shut up for at
least five
minutes.

I gave Mr. Fripp a copy of my last CD during the "question period" and he
plugged it :)

We were also treated to a preview of "Projekt 2", but the true highlight
remained his
excellent live set, which many people enjoyed with eyes closed, and heads
down
in humble communion...

Some people were a bit rude during the question period, these of course
being the
soul-less guitar "technicians" and all-round reactionairies, but
nonetheless, Mr. Fripp
answered in a most diplomatic and respectful manner.

A true Gentleman.

Cheers,

D 4 V 1 D    K R 1 5 T 1 4 N

jndk@colba.net