female looper, by proxy

hello Laurie & Corynne....

i can't get my girlfriend to type into this thing, but for the record,
she's a looping fiend as well - we have a bizarre improv oriented looping
duo, i play guitarsynth, triggering kawai & yamaha synths, etc, plus
vortex, etc etc

Cheri is a drummer/percussionist, she makes mad loops with her digitech
looper (i forget the #) and a roland ms(??) 100 for live sequence/loops.
she also triggers an awesome alesis nanosynth with a drum-kat midi pad set,
also some old boss pads. It all loops around and we talk about heavens
gate, the gulf war forced vaccination program, or the DARE song over the
top of it....

we have a friend named Jane Scarpantoni - she plays cello for Tiny Lights,
Indigo Girls, Lounge Lizards. I believe she does a little looping at
times....

we have a 80min tape available - we love to trade it for similar releases -
we've gotten some cool stuff fr. people on this very list MINUS, OLIVIER
MALHOMME and FINGERPAINT are all great !! So - to everyone - email direct
re: trade or getting our tape. we'r eplaying this sunday with Elliott Sharp
and Chris Haskett of the Rollins band -it'll be an alternative to the
superbowl!!

andre@monmouth.com