Re: LiSa (was Re: New to looping/processing)

Dan Trueman wrote:

> > I have to say though that the demo version crashed repeatedly.
>
> Hmmmm... I've abused it for literally 100s, maybe 1000s of hours,
> without a single crash.

So we see the difference between buying hardware and buying software...
you never know quite what the software will do for you, because there
are so many other variables.

The thing that seemed to crash it was manually releasing the midi
sustain on a channel (by clicking on the green box).

But I don't want to put people off - it's a fantastic bit of software.

--
Os
os@millennium.co.uk