Re: looping over the Internet - one day hopefully !

last year sometime I think Cakewalk music software,in collaboration with
thunder fingers himself (John Entwitsle) sp huh oh well..anyway they did
the
first Live Internet Jam using ISDN lines in two remote locations.sorry
guys I
had a magazine article somewhere---I just looked for it ---that had a midi
internet jam with many people.
we have seen some pretty amazing music technology which is very new.I am
thrilled with possibilies---like wouldnt it be cool to control stage
lighting
effects via midi and midi sequencing so that colors swirl and undulate in
precision with the music.Some very starling performances to a future
surprised
(  dessert anyone?) audience as I am convinced that art + music will be
one of
the next frontiers....
Reeve