Re: Kundun

>I once saw a collection of small plays in the Body Politic Theatre in
Chicago,
>one of which was called "Phillip Glass Buys a Loaf of Bread," in which the
>actors conversed in a looping, minimalist way (in a minimalist bakery with
ONE
>loaf of bread) that interacted in an ever-shifting pattern....it is kind
>of
>hard to describe, but it BRILLIANTLY portrayed Glass' music in the form of
>"dialogue" and greatly shed light on how his music worked....and was
>amusing
>as hell!!!

Sounds great!
I often use operations from one system to create products in another
system.
People tend to look at me strange when I say things like 'Anagrams are
maths are art are techno', though...

Here's an example of techno in ascii art:

X---X---X---X--o
X---X---X---X--o
X-x-X---X-x-X--o
OovoOovoOovoOovo

Possibly off-topic, but I have a strange suspicion other loopers are into
patterns, and algorithmic _thinking_. In my mind the Lexicon Vortex is
definitely an audio fractal generator.

Cheers,
ynohtnA.
--
Anthony Bowyer-Lowe <= The Essence Of Anthony.
http://www.amudarya.demon.co.uk/ (Updated: 01/98)