Re[2]: Lexicon not known for MIDI know-how?!?

It's been my experience that given the price point of the LXP series as
well as
the JamMan and Vortex, that you could

1. Design the unit for maximum sound quality and provide a deviously
simple but
useful function set... then implement the most simple software and
hardware
possible.

2. Cut corners on sound quality and funcions available and place emphasis
on
flashy graphics and a more robust midi implementation.

I'm not sure I accurately describe or do justice to the two various
approaches,
but I'll say this. I'll take my Lexies over most of the other products out
there. (An EDP would be nice parsley for my musical salad.)

Also... As you climb in price, Lexicon products become very full featured
and
capable as well as musically stunning!

Just my .02 dollars worth,
-Miko

>> erich kory wrote:"I can do this with the Jamman from Lexicon (a
>> company not known for it's MIDI know-how)."

Greg Hogan replied...