Re: craft project

I think there are various cheap-o plastic products around to do this sort
of
thing as well, generally for household extension cables and such. You can
probably find them in hardware stores. We have them in various strategic
parts of the house to prevent pet rabbits from chewing through cables. The
plastic slows 'em down a bit. (never could figure out how they don't
electrocute themselves, but they've almost killed me a couple times by
leaving exposed wire around after an insulation snack...)

kim

At 01:34 PM 1/27/98 -0700, Scott Bullerwell wrote:
>Jeff's scheme is solid, if you're into sewing.  Also, there are
>commercially available cable bundlers (shielded and unshielded) that can
>be
>of use, as well as cheap garden hose (get the large diameter black rubber
>stuff if possible--cut the ends off, thread your cables through--if
>they're
>too thick to thread through, slit the hose longitudinally, stuff yer
>cables
>in, seal it with black tape, and hey presto! instant snake.)
Kim Flint                       408-752-9284
Mpact Systems Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research              http://www.chromatic.com