Re: funky vintage boxes..

Old Ross AC powered flanger pedal--flange isn't as extreme as my Boss, but
the tone is really nice

also have been playing with a Boss LMB-3 (bass
enhancer--compressor-limiter)--not vintage, but kind of a quick and dirty
soltution to cleaning up muddy didgeridoo and bass without resorting to  .
.
. THE RACK

and of course the RDS 8000 wonderbox--it slices, it dices, it slaps back .
. . .

thanks for sharing,

Tom

" . . . thin . . CRUMMY . .disharmonic . . .NOISE . . . . . DAOOOOOOOHHH!"

Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net