Re: Signal Path Necromancy

Doktor Dave said:

> am i missing a piece of yer puzzle, here? or:
> why dontcha just patch the looper input on a pre-fader fx send, so's ya
can
> selectively send channel signals to it?

Hmm... that IS pretty simple and elegant.  In fact, I had it set up that
way initially and now I can't remember why I changed it.  FX send to looper
in, looper out to vacant channel on the mixer, then bring up the FX level
on that channel.  All I gotta do is bring up the master send level on the
FX send and the return level on the channels in question.  That indeed
sends dry signal to the looper which solves the puzzle.

Thank you, kind sir.

Okay, here's another puzzle:  What the hell was I thinking?

Scott Bullerwell
tanelorn@dimensional.com
Boulder, Colorado, USA