RE: DP/4+ and DP/2

Does the DP/2 have the same annoying [for me] software (rather than
hardware) bypass switch that the DP/4 does? I had a "4" and found that,
though all the stuff in it sounded really great, it was a little lacking
for my live on-the-fly improv playing-mostly because of the switch
mentioned (if you had a loop [I was using 3-4  looping devices at
various places in the chain] going INTO the DP/4, it made the loop
"disappear" for a moment when switching programs).  I also found it a
little hard to get around the 4 discrete processors when searching for
just the "right" one . . . so what's your opinion of the "2"?