Re: New Automated Profiles Page!!!

Chris mailed all of that to people who already have profiles. If you didn't
get a user name/password mail from him, send him mail at:

Chris Chovit <cho@newdream.net>

You'll probably want to change your password, which you can easily do from
the new profiles page.

If you don't have a profile online yet, disregard this. You set up you own
user name/password when you create a new profile.

kim

At 09:20 AM 3/5/98 -0800, you wrote:
>> From: Kim Flint <kflint@annihilist.com>
>
>> Let us know what you think......
>
>I'm sure it's wonderful and all...but what the heck do we use for our
>login
>and password if we already have a profile online?
>
>Matt

Kim Flint                       408-752-9284
Mpact Systems Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research              http://www.chromatic.com