I Just Dont think she's very nice

Wow I don't read my mail for a couple days and this turns into
loveline. (that's not bad I like it when this group takes new
directions, after all everything loops if you just wait around
long enough).

S Jordan- Well I've only seen him once and his tone was ok
nothing to brag about but I didn't want to leave (this was in 88)
I don't think he was traveling with a sound person though. So as
you can imagine this can really hurt someone in the long run. as
far as overplaying I think a lot of jazz/fusion guys do this it
seems to me to be part of that style especially live.

T. Amos this woman needs someone to kick her really hard and
knock her off her high horse (Sorry this is the way I react
whenever the T word is brought up) I've worked as a local rigger
3 times for her and this woman is insane.... The scary part is
when the first album came out (major label) I told all my friends
to buy it. I though there was real good material here well
recorded nice production etc. Live I thought she sucked. (This
has nothing to do with her attitude just the performance) She set
up about 30' from the first row and said about 4 to 8 lines to
the audience (the exact same at each show), extremely impersonal
(the lighting design went black in between each song I like to
see a performer) and the high point for me at the first show was
when I heard the harmonizer at the end of a number follow her
breathing guess that vocal range needs some help (someone didn't
hit the mute fast enough). To me it seemed like she wanted very
little to do with the audience as long as they're buying a T-
shirt. All I'm saying about backstage is rude and paranoid. She
needs to take some lessons in attitude.

Yikes..  I'm ranting i need to stop this......

Ammo for all you Fripp bashers you can get thrown off the show
for looking him in the eye's, no one's allowed around for sound
check ,and the moving lights cant pan over him while he's
playing. (these things distract him and he becomes shall we say
unhappy) I personally don't care because that fripp guy was great
along with that very nice Mr. Belew and Mr. Levin etc....

Don't suppose DT would want to play in Green Bay WI  ??