cheeseheads/open letter to Torn (was: "I don't think she's very nice")

At 02:15 PM 3/5/98 -0600, Mike wrote:

>Don't suppose DT would want to play in Green Bay WI  ??

DOH, Dat sounds like a fellow cheesehead to me--grew up in Appleton and in
my teens, used to ride my bike through the rolling farm lands (stopping at
the numerous tiny bars for cold Old Style's) to Green Bay to see such noted
looping acts as Heart, Foghat, Blue Oyster Cult and  . . . (gulp) KISS
(damn, now I really can't run for President)

Texture, if you played the Auditorium there, it'd give me an excuse to
visit
my mom . ..

and I could get drunk on blackberry brandy and hang over the balcony,
flailing a burning Bic lighter, screaming at the top of my lungs, "Cloud
over Mercury", DUUUDE!"

hmmmm . . .maybe you ought to play St. Louis instead ;)

Tom
Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net