Re: Future loop music -- what will it sound like?

Well, this brings to mind way back in 66,67 when I was a drummer,and our
band
played the friday night battle of the bands in Wichita Falls,Tex.at the
local
YMCA.We were playing Young Rascels,Animals,etc.and we wondered about this
same
basic question.Then Jimi came out 'and the fuzz tone and well you might
get the
picture,he was somebody who summed it all up and made all those styles into
something that captured the imaginations and soul of an entire generation
where
nothing like it had been before.
Where is the next Jimi?
Jeff