Re: Kim's Musical "Anti-Spouse Forces Theorem"

Me:
>> My wife seems to avoid my entire music collection, period.  However,
>I've
>> picked up on various new musics by taking her to Celtic concerts.
>> Especially when some Celtic harp music sounds more like RF than RF!!  :)

John Stevens:
>I'd be intrigued to know what RF music you consider to be "Celtic harp
>music" !?!:-)

His "crafty" acoustic work - percussive, acoustic, lots of intertwining
counterpoint, very regular and precise note lengths.  Compare to the work
of, say, Sileas - a Graswegian harp duo, and they are very similar.  Except
the harps sound more impressive since they can play more notes at once...

> sure you don't mean Robin Williamson???;-)

I'm pretty sure... who's Robin Williamson?

Michael