Re: Setup Time for Loop Rig

a man who has found a way to deal with the geek factor.outstanding tips
especially the last one.....perhaps i'll print this one up,,,too much time
setting up does not lend itself to a smooth creative musical process...well
your in Austin,,,Mr. Hartnett,,,please let me know if you want to travel
down to San Antonio, and share a night of looping with a small but
appreciative crowd,,,i can set something up,,,probably wont be a paying gig
however,,,anyone else on the list feel free to consider this an open
invitation ,,,if you are traveling this way,,,give me some notice,,,i'll
book something,,,and get them to mention it in the local paper...of course
we WOULD find a way to pay Mr. dt,,,,break some legs in the name of
furthering the local music/art awareness
in the collective culture...but is it ready???and is he ready for that TX
coffee?

james "something's got to give" rhodes