SKB Pedal Board

RE: The SKB pedal board

I just bought the more "traditional" SKB pedal-board.

Personal Opinion:

Plus:
+ nice to have all those pesky pedals routed and powered and stuck in place
as you want them.
+ saves time
+ save on incremental battery costs
+ velco is fun to play with at any age

Minus:
-       I don't use the signal routing in the board because of signal
degradation / added noise (and it seems quite noticeable to me)
-       Signal and power connectors are a bit flimsy
-       Gig bag looks like it will deteriorate fairly quickly
-       Plastic pedal board is not as sturdy as one might wish (add those
little pedals get quite heavy!)

Overall:  A very convenient set-up time-saver.

David Kirkdorffer