Re: introductions?

Hey,

I recognize your name and domain name - you maintain/sponsor a certain
website that a few on this list would find pretty interesting:
http://www.lightlyexpressed.com/mike/kcg

Sorry - didn't mean to out you...

You should check the loopers-delight website for profiles of many of the
usual suspects at http://www.annihilist.com/cgi_bin/profiles.cgi.

sean