Re: What I'd love from a next-generation looper

                Hi Len,

        For problem #1. you might want to investigate the Dimention Beam.
        It's a infrared controller -- hope other loopers can fill in the
        details..

        Problem #2. I believe that there are several units on the market
        that are able to achieve this effect. ie. Eventide Harmonizer ect.
        Unfortunately I have the opposite problem.  I want a unit that will
        enable me to change both the speed/pitch of my loops.

                                        joe