Lexicon PCM 80

Hi folks!

I`ve been drooling over the PCM 80 , coz of the diffusion knob that
(alledgedly)
takes away the top end of the delay , thus enabling me to become "tape
echo boy"
in a digital domain.

Are these beuties rare and hard to find?
What should I expect to pay if I ever find one?
Are there any other (posibly cheaper) machines that has a similar function
that alters the
delays high end and not the original signal???
Would it look good above my Jammam / Latex alliance in my rack? and
thereby form
a trinity , touched by the grace of god???   Or should I get a job
flippin`burgers at McD`s???

Yours , Thomas W