the answer to all my questions

at times i want to cut the soles off my shoes,stuff cotton in my ears, sit
in
a tree and listen to my ringing.
been reading all the posts for the past few weeks and im more confused than
ever, always a good starting point, i guess! i read about boxes that are no
longer made and fantasize about boxes that may never be made. the wacka
wacka
435 b, and the trk 984"s yipes!!!
dont get me wrong-after a days work, i like nothing better than searching
out
the pearls you all drop before me and for that i thank you.
ohhhh and by the way- no one will tell me how to get the LD c.d.s im real
curious!!
a c.d. is worth a few words