Re: Digital vs analog

>make digital sound analog

    I haven't personally played it, but I have enjioyed listening to the
Line 6 amplifier which has digital "physical" modeling of various tube
amps including old Fenders, Marshall's etc. They even have a TDM plug-in.

> subtle distortions which give sound a metallic and cold feeling
    One sound that comes to mind is the lousy reverb in my Zoom 9002. Its
like a spring that goes "boing" but the "boing" is too perfect to be a
spring.

    \  Andy Wolpert    \__
    /  awolpert@sonic.com /
    |  (415) 893-8043    /