Sampling Sites

I have been recently checking out various search engines for finding
sampling sites.  If anyone in general is looking for
sampling discussions, or music, industrial-electro, etc. the
Excite search engine seems to be tops.  Type in this:
sound sampling samplers
I only submit this due to what I considered a dearth of information, when
using yahoo and infoseek, it is probably just as well ignorance of usage,
but hey the sample sites I found seem pretty comprehensive.
Mjh