Re: Birds in our trees

> One last question or two, does anybody here know of someone who has done
> something completely with birds, animals, samples environmental that was
> percussive as these birds were, and last has here anybody used bird calls
> and why?  Was it for a particualar mood, for example.

Matthew,

Something I've heard highly recommended in multiple places is "The Aviary"
by David Bagsby.  "A collection of field recordings digitized and
orchestrated.  Actual birdsongs control the melody, rhythm and dynamics
while the sounds are conventional instruments."  I've been meaning to order
it and check it out.  Available from Creative Musicians Coalition
800-882-4262.

Doug

---
Doug Wyatt                             doug@sonosphere.com