Re: Spring peepers in our ponds

At 09:12 AM 29-03-98 -0500, you wrote:
>Did a little hiking and didging (as in Aboriginal wind instrument) down in
>the Ozarks yesterday and at the base of Buford Mountain, the peepers were
>in
>full swing (or loop)

Peepers?  ÀQue es?
Didging huh?  You listen at all to Yeht Mae, I think the right name? or
damn I can't remember...  Do you know some didgerdoo music that is either
ethnic or dance oriented, that you would recommend.  More and more
musicians seem to be recognizing the importance.  & it sounds like digding
would be lots of sublime fun in the Ozarks.

>got back home late and looked at my arsenal of sound-tweakin gizmos, shook
>my head and went to sleep.

sometimes nature...(;
Mjh