Re: Echoperplexed No More (Oberheim Echoplex Purchase)

Thanks for the various responses. I'm still waiting to find out how soon
a unit will be available (nobody seems to have them in stock), and I
found a pretty good price ($569.00 + $95.00 - thanks Marshall) but I
have one more question: I plan to add the memory myself; a cursory look
thru MacWarehouse turns up 80ns 4MB 30-pin standard SIMMS going for
49.95; assuming these are the right ones, the upgrade should cost me
around $150.00. Seems a little high. Anyone?

-Lance Glover aka Wafflehead (cheapness in Santa Monica)