Re: LD site

At 3:54 PM -0800 4/4/98, Andre LaFosse wrote:
>smaug@servidor.unam.mx wrote:

>> >I've also been unable to connect to the LD site, and I've been trying
>> >for about 12 hours.
>> >
>>  Yep,the site is down...
>
>Use the non-domain name address:
>
>http://www.slip.net/~kflint/loop/loop.html
>
>It works for me...

Sorry, my provider has once again fucked up my domain name. Thanks for
providing the direct URL, Andre. That should mostly work, except for the
cgi based profiles section of the site. I think this is the final straw for
me and slip.net, so I'll soon be figuring out how to transfer everything to
another provider. Hopefully I can manage that transparently...I won't
switch it until I'm sure of that.

thanks for your patience,

kim