EBN looking to fill a couple dates

hello everyone,
my band electric bird noise (loop and layered cinematic instrumental rock)
is
trying to fill a couple dates for are upcoming northeastern trek.
june 17th 18th and 20th are what we need in the washington d.c., baltimore
or
philadelphia region.let me know if you can help or have any ideas?
we have a tape and promo pack if needed. we also have a sound clip on the
3rd
loopers cd project web page.the clip is under my name brian mckenzie.
take care,
brian