In defense of Digitech

>Hi!  Your Caps Lock button's been left on!
>
>>i'LL BE HONESTÊ AND SAY i'VE NEVER LIKED A SINGLE THING THIS COMPANYÊ HAS
>>PRODUCED, ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THEIR STINKING STO,MP PEDALS...Ê UTTER
>CRAPPOLA
>>AIMED AT DESTROYING MUSICAL CREATIVITY VIA THE CONSUMER MARKET....ÊÊ
>UTTER
>>CRAPPOLA.

I still get a ton of use out of various DOD delays, even with a
fully-blown Echoplex.  They've had a variety of long delays in pedal and
rackmount form, most of which can be found on the used market today for
well under $200.  And they're the only company I know of that still
produces an 8 second delay in a pedal (although they've been tardy in
shipping it, I'm sure it'll be out in the next month or so).  The stuff is
cheap and easily accessible, and also lacks the ability to "DESTROY
MUSICAL CREATIVITY VIA THE CONSUMER MARKET".  Anyone who's fed up with the
DOD/Digitech long delays (4sec+) is welcome to contact me to arrange a
sale.

Travis Hartnett