From: Sunao Inami [mailto:cave@pop1.osk.3web.ne.jp]
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2040 1:28 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: My new songs online

Hi loopers,

I uploaded my new songs to my Real Audio server.
Please visit and listen to:
http://210.167.212.35/CAVE_RA1.html

  Regards

  Sunao Inami

E-mail                                     cave@osk.3web.ne.jp
URL"cave home"                       http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/~cave/

tel&fax "CAVE Studio"             +81 794 89 5025 Hyogo,Japan

tel&fax "Private"                     +81 794 89 5015 Hyogo,Japan

snail mail address                   316 Ohshima
                                                Kuchiyokawa
                                                Miki City
                                                Hyogo
                                                Japan