looping performance, central NY

Greetings, fellow loopers.  Someone recently remarked on the concentration
of loopers around Ithaca, NY ... thought I'd let you all know about an
upcoming performance:

        Friday, May 22, 9:30 pm

        Peter Chwazik - bass, loops
        Robby Aceto (fellow list member) - guitar, even more loops
        Bill King - drums & sampled percussion
        me - keyboards, loops

        performing music from my new "Accidental Beauties" CD and
improvising
        ABC Cafe, 308 Stewart Ave., Ithaca, NY  (607) 277-4770
        a pleasant, small venue
        $4 cover

So as not to consume list bandwidth later, I'll announce these too:

        Friday, June 5, 12-1 pm
        Deane Delli-Bovi, keyboards
                (his music is a more contemporary instrumental/new
age/fusion vibe)
        me - keyboards, loops
                (I will do my space thing too)
        Aurora St. pavilion, Ithaca Commons, Ithaca, NY
        (Ithaca Festival)

        Sunday, June 7, 2-3 pm
        Outspeak:
                Peter Chwazik - bass, loops
                Bill King - drums
                me - keyboards, no looping on this one I think
                (an abstract, highly improvised accompaniment to a dance
performance)
        Stewart Park, Ithaca, NY
        (Ithaca Festival)

Feel free to email me for directions, and please say hi if you attend.

Doug

--
 Doug Wyatt                             doug@sonosphere.com
 Sonosphere (electric/improv music)     http://www.sonosphere.com/