Re: Re: evol in the world

>Every day for the past two weeks I have gotten this message regarding
>the "WIN HOLIDAY" virus. I've got a newsflash for everyone who keeps
>sending me this message:
>
>IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU CAN GET A VIRUS FROM AN E-MAIL, THEY'RE EITHER
>LYING OR HAVE BEEN DUPED BY SOMEONE WHO IS. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY
>TO CONTRACT A VIRUS FROM OPENING AN E-MAIL MESSAGE.
>
>Stop sending me this crap!

People-

Anytime you get an email telling you to "SEND THIS OUT TO EVERYONE YOU
KNOW!"
it is a SPAM, pure and simple. The whole idea is to basically have this
email
propagate everywhere....sort of like a virus itself. It makes no
difference if
it is a "virus warning," a plea to "cure cancer," or help some unfortunate
kid
with a "terminal disease," a warning that some hackers are taking over AOL
(an
"AOL riot"), or even a nice poem for better living or love among all
people-
it is still SPAM.

Please don't forward these messages. Including this one.

Thanks