Re: JAMMAN

<<I would like to upgrade the memory in my jamman past 32 seconds. What
can I
do?>>

Hey Steve,

Hate to tell you this, but you can't do it. Supposedly the JamMan/MutMax
upgrade that Bob Sellon is working on will allow up to 120 sec (with some
hardware changes), but it seems no one on the list, including myself, can
get
ahold of him to find out about getting this upgrade. Seems to be in some
sort
of beta cycle right now.

Good luck, and if you figure something out, please let us know.

Drew Wheeler