Equipment for sale of interest to loopers

Sorry for the commercial interruption, I just figured I'd give the list
first dibs on this stuff.

For sale:       1 lexicon jam man - maximum memory with foot switch &
manual
                1 lexicon vortex with manual and foot switch
                1 tc electronics G force guitar processor with manuals
                   Best offer gets the gear

         All gear is like new and will be shipped from Michigan.

            Please reply off list to   stevens@ebtech.net

               or Ph/fax 519 869 8175

        Thankyou Mike