SV: loopmarketing

>I've also heard that some cities require that people running a business
>out of their home must set aside one room designated strictly for
>business use -- no bed or anything else.

Hi andre , thanks for the thoughtful and knowledgable post. It gave me a
lot to think about.

Most of the stuff was pretty new(and therefore useful)to me , but the part
I`ve cut out is something I`ve
read about. I think the rule about a room  with ONLY office appliances
comes in when you
get into the subject of Tax-writeoffs. The way it works here in Norway is
, if you can prove that you use a certain percentage of your home for
business-only , you can write that percentage off as -expenses-. This
means , if you use a fourth of your flat as an office , with a
phoneline/fax and other "office stuff" , you can write off a fourth of
your rent on your income-taxes.

Maybe I`m way off target on what it`s like in the US , but I saw an
opportunity to contribute........AND I TOOK IT!!
:-)  Seriously , this thread is VERY interesting to me despite the low
:loop content.

yours , Thomas