Re: Jamman vs. Rang

Andreas Willers wrote:

> maybe nobody replied because comparing the two units doesn't make that
>much
> sense; they both seem to work quite well and the shortcomings in either
> unit seem to balance each other.
> The real hangup with all this gear is that You can't really configure
>them
> to Your individual needs as much as is would be appropriate to serve as a
> spontaneous, creative element in making music.

What's missing here? Specifically, what features, capabilities, and user
interfaces would you like to see that would make a looper configurable
to your individual needs to serve as a spontaneous, creative element in
making music? I welcome group answers or direct email.

Mike Nelson

Boomerang Musical Products
PO Box 541595
Dallas, TX 75354-1595

Tel       800-530-4699 (outside USA, 214-340-6913)
Fax       214-343-1038
email     mnelson@dmans.com
web page  http://www.boomerangmusic.com